Trust and Safety
Initial Vetting by Angelfund team
- Angelfund would request a business proposal from the Proprietary Owner (PO) for the team perusal.
- Projects/products that do not have a reasonably good business proposal would not be uploaded.
- Items that do not comply with the house rules will not be selected.
- However, angelfund does not scrutinize the project fully and does not take any responsibilities on the project that are eventually posted.
- The identity and contact of PO will be transparently revealed.
Due Diligence by the Funders
- It is the sole responsibility of the funder to do a due diligence on the person and the projects that you want to fund.
- Funders are encouraged to read the synopsis of the project and their brief business plan.
- Interactive webpage with PO for any Q&A.
- Would encourage to do some background check on the PO and the viability of the project/product.
Campaign by the Proprietary Owner (PO)
- Have high level of integrity and trustworthiness in promoting your product/project.
- Be transparent and responsive to the feedback.
- Ensure to deliver/perform whatever that is promised in the campaign video.
- Ensure product/project is safe to the user.
- Obtain all the necessary safety and health certifications if required.
- Be responsible for the product/projects and to ensure successful completion.